Glass+Metal Craft offers a suite of Pre-Engineered Architectural Systems (PEAS) that easily allow architects to specify a proven concept, saving them time and effort while ensuring a simple and fast installation by the glazing contractor.
Our family of PEAS currently includes:
- VENTUS™ Engineered Glass Windscreens
- OBEX™ Engineered Glass and Metal Guardrails
- UMBRA™ Engineered Glass Canopies
- MURUS™ Engineered Glass Structural Walls
- OSTIUM™ Engineered Glass Entrance Systems and Vestibules
- ORNATUS™ Decorative Glass Walls and Partitions
- SOLUM™ Engineered Glass Flooring and Stair Treads
G+MC PEAS are both scalable and modular, to adapt to a wide area of conditions. They can also be customized to fit even more demanding applications. Our team of experienced engineers and estimators will walk the architect through the design process.
All G+MC PEAS are fully engineered for lasting performance and come with a complete set of stamped drawings.
G+MC PEAS feature premium U.S. sourced glass from our strategic partner, Guardian Glass®. Each piece of glass is protected with a Diamon-Fusion® coating which provides long-lasting protection from weather, dirt, and pollutants. Many of our systems feature stainless steel and other metal components that have been custom designed and fabricated in-house by our Cuda Metals™ Division, providing unique functionality and a distinctive appearance. All systems are supported from specification through installation by our Fulcrum Architectural Assist Division, and by our project management teams.