Only Glass + Metal Craft offers Assured Fitment™ – our guarantee that if a client retains G+MC to take the on-site measurements for one of our architectural systems, it will fit within the intended space or we will make any required changes at our cost. Not only are there no questions asked, but also we we make it our priority!
Assured Fitment™ is an extension of our involvement as the design engineer of the system. As such, we inherently understand what needs to be measured. Consequently, a G+MC technician comes to the installation site to use laser-based technology to assess dimensions accurately in 3D to .9 mm at 10 meters. They then insert the measurement data, on-site, directly in the CAD for the system.
An industry game-changer, Assured Fitment™ enables us to get it right the first time. Above all, we deliver an architectural system on time and at intended cost.
For more information, be sure to click on Contact Us! Alternatively, call today!
- Quick/accurate Field Measurements
- 1/64th” (0.9mm) accuracy at 33’ (10M) distance
- Output is a CAD drawing, not a “cloud” of data points (at the time of measure)
- No post-processing necessary
- No need for scaffolding, ladders, or other helpers
- Mounting-point projections as an assembly/install aid
- Surface scans possible for out-of- level flooring applications
“Measurement drawing” …
… instead of scanning