Only Glass + Metal Craft offers Assured Fitment™ – our industry leading guarantee that if G+MC is retained to take the on-site measurements for one of our architectural systems, it will fit within the intended space envelope or we will make any required changes at our cost.
Assured Fitment is an extension of our involvement as the design engineer of the system, where we inherently understand what needs to be measured. With this knowledge, a G+MC technician comes to the installation site, and using laser-based technology to assess dimensions accurately in 3D to .9 mm at 10 meters, inserts the measurement data directly in the CAD for the system.
Assured Fitment enables us to get it right the first time – and deliver an architectural system on time and at intended cost.
For more information, be sure to click on Contact Us!
- Quick/accurate Field Measurements
- 1/64th” (0.9mm) accuracy at 33’ (10M) distance
- Output is a CAD drawing, not a “cloud” of data points (at the time of measure)
- No post-processing necessary
- No need for scaffolding, ladders, or other helpers
- Mounting-point projections as an assembly/install aid
- Surface scans possible for out-of- level flooring applications
“Measurement drawing” …
… instead of scanning